Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saltzman Says... To The year I Turned 30

Will this be the most memorable year of my life?
  1. On January 9, the Cowboys hosted their first playoff game in Cowboys stadium, playing the Philadelphia Eagles. Dallas won 34-14, breaking their 13-year playoff drought.
  2. On July 24, I married the most beautiful woman in the world
  3. On November 1, The Giants won the World Series
I will never forget my wedding day.  It was the most amazing day of my life.  And yet, my boyhood team that I have rooted for since I was 7 and have loved my whole life won the World Series.  How amazing is it when what you wanted the most in your personal life and what you've wanted most as a sports fan happens in the same 14 week span?  Where do you go from there?

No matter what happens for the rest of my life, I have the woman I love by my side and the team I love has a ring.  As Danielle and I look to start a family in the future, I can look back at 2010 and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment